ICONDA Solutions is an International Learning & Development company operating out of Grenoble in France. Its roots are in High-Tech, though it’s focus is on the human side of the Business-to-Business (B2B) equation.
We have extensive experience with international B2B, and regularly works with companies in Europe, North America, AsiaPac and Japan. The context is often Technical Sales & Marketing and Applications Engineering – areas that are rich in complexity due to their mix of commercial, technical and interpersonal challenges.
Our mission is to help clients reinvent their communication processes:
- External (far) : for Teams in charge of Worldwide, Hi-Tech B2B Sales and Support
- Internal (near) : for Leaders managing the Complexity of Global Organizations with Experts from Multiple Domains
By doing so, we boost other vital company processes: sales, marketing, applications support, product and service development, and so on. We therefore make significant contributions to the profitability, health and growth of our clients.
Andy Betts, PhD MIEEE
- I am Andy Betts and ICONDA Solutions is my company.
- I have over 25 year’s experience in industry, the first half in design roles, the second in the field (Sales, Marketing and Applications).
- A confirmed trainer, I am also a qualified coach (Institut Maieutis, level 2, code NSF 315, European level CEC: 6), certified in Process Communication by Kahler Communication France.
- A theme of my career has been interfaces : hardware-software, analog-digital, people-technology and England-France … this must explain something!
- Further information is available in my LinkedIn résumé, where some of my clients and former colleagues have kindly made recommendations.
- I am Séverine Hessel and I own and manage Organescence, an ICONDA Solutions partner.
- I am a coach and a consultant to managers and directors, and to their teams. A graduate from the Maieutis Institute for coaching, I accompany both large corporations and SMEs through transitions and crises, helping them respond to challenges in the areas of Leadership, Collaboration and Stress Management, for example. This work may be local or international.
- In general, my clients have a vision of what they are trying to achieve. My job is to help them work out how to get there.
- Although my background is in industrial finance, relationship management has always been at the heart of my career: interpersonal, rational and emotional, personal and professional, strategic and operational.
- For more information, please visit the Organescence web site and LinkedIn.