ETLx Keynote Contributors
For the Engineering Team Leader Exchanges that have a theme, an invited speaker kicks off proceedings with a brief, fact-packed keynote. Here are short biographies of these inspiring people …
- Affiliated to the ITG group, I provide Management Consulting and Interim Management services to innovation-driven sectors of the global economy, particularly in electronics.
- My specialty is the facilitation of strategic decisions and I bring a rigorous decision-making process, powerful risk modeling techniques and quantitative analysis tools to the job.
- Having held director level positions in multiple divisions of STMicroelectronics over a period of 27 years, I have a deep understanding of business dynamics in global organisations and extensive experience of strategic planning.
- I am also a Jazz pianist, when time allows!
- As an Accredited Master Executive Coach I support leaders and senior teams to improve performance, develop leadership capability, extend influence and maximise impact.
- Following a career in marketing and communications, I began coaching 20 years ago. I have contributed to the development of professional standards in the UK through training and supervising coaches and spending some years as Head of Standards & Accreditation at the Association for Coaching, UK.
- As a pioneer in the use of Clean Language approaches in organisations I co-developed The Five-Minute Coach, a fast-to-learn and easy-to-use approach to performance improvement for engineering and business leaders.
- My books include the Five-Minute Coachand Business NLP for Dummies.
- Innovation coach and consultant, I help companies and organisations to clarify and define new strategies and solutions
- I am a strong believer on the virtue of optimism and my approach is to focus on the «human inside» the engineers and executive who I work with
- I help them to put strategies in place:
- Through co-emergence of creative solutions (collective intelligence)
- Through team dynamics coaching and training
- Through innovation and creativity processes coaching, training and consulting
- An engineer for many years, I have a strong foundation of scientific and technology knowledge. I am also a certified coach (HEC Paris, executive coaching Cesa 2), …
- … and I develop my creativity through rock carving, painting and calligraphy.
I am Matteo Mazzeri, co-founder of. Free software/philosophy & Tuleap.org advocate.
After several years as a software engineer always at the crossroads of disciplines cultures and experiences, I started organising conferences, barcamps and un-conferences to break barriers and bring people together to face and solve the challenges of the digital age.
Now I facilitate agility and collaboration in organisations and administrations and counsel on tooling the continuous change of the digital age.
I publish some articlesand twits and love to share experiences as a speaker.