Hands-On Consulting Solutions
Technical Sales Support
ICONDA’s policy is to balance Technical Sales Support work with Training and Workshops so that each activity feeds the other two. Most importantly, the ICON9 system supports the company’s way of working. Its tools and methods are not only of value to our clients, they also underpin our own activities.
Here are some examples of Technical Sales Support contracts that we have taken on in the past few years:
- Marketing and Sales representation for a startup company in the area of Analog Circuit Simulation (client in France).
- Applications Engineering and Technical Sales for a startup company in the area of Custom Analog Layout (client in Israel).
- Director of Field Operations for a company producing Processor Design Tools and IP. The project started with the creation of Documentation and Training materialsand grew from there (client in the Czech Republic).
- Creation of Documentation and Training materials – not so trivial when one considers that this required building RTL simulations of systems with multiple 32- and 64-bit processors (client in the UK).
- Creation and deployment of Sales Kits for the Worldwide Promotion of High-Tech Products (Anglo-French client).
- Technical Articles (various).
In all the above cases, ICONDA’s combination of Technical Sales Support experience with a defined methodology meant that we were uniquely able to assist our clients. For the same reason, we may be able to help you or put you in touch with people that can. Either way, we would be happy to hear from you.
Small and medium sized companies with innovative products face a number of specific challenges when it comes to Customer-Facing Collateral / Go-To-Market materials:
Although you have in-house expertise, it’s tough to free up people to create and maintain Customer-Facing Collateral, and to follow up regularly on critical marketing tasks.
Knowing your own technology inside-out makes it hard to imagine how others will perceive and understand it. You are living in the future, while their views are conditioned by past experience.
If you rely on partner companies to reach your markets, then can be difficult to get complex and subtle messages through to potential customers. But you can’t be everywhere at once!
We have worked with companies all over the world to overcome these issues – in Semiconductor and EDA, for Products and Services, in Hardware and Software. We have also learnt from our own go-to-market challenges, for ICONDA’s Learning & Development products and services!
If you would like to discuss your needs, please get in touch.