ICONDA and AEDVICES Consulting
ICONDA is working in close partnership with AEDVICES Consulting, working with them to provide training programs to joint customers. These programs cover both core technical skills for ASIC and FPGA Verification Engineers and also crossover skills – based on ICONDA’s ICON9 tools – to enhance the efficiency and productivity of engineering teams.
AEDVICES Consulting is based in Moirans (Grenoble), France, and specialises in Functional Verification for ASIC and FPGA designs. It provides consulting and verification infrastructure, enabling companies to develop semiconductor and embedded system products quickly and reliably.
Technical Sales Support
ICONDA’s policy is to balance Technical Sales Support work with Training and Workshops so that each activity feeds the other two. Most importantly, the ICON9 system supports the company’s way of working. Its tools and methods are not only of value to our clients, they also underpin our own activities.
Here are some examples of Technical Sales Support contracts that we have taken on in the past few years:
- Marketing and Sales representation for a startup company in the area of Analog Circuit Simulation (client in France).
- Applications Engineering and Technical Sales for a startup company in the area of Custom Analog Layout (client in Israel).
- Director of Field Operations for a company producing Processor Design Tools and IP. The project started with the creation of Documentation and Training materialsand grew from there (client in the Czech Republic).
- Creation of Documentation and Training materials – not so trivial when one considers that this required building RTL simulations of systems with multiple 32- and 64-bit processors (client in the UK).
- Creation and deployment of Sales Kits for the Worldwide Promotion of High-Tech Products (Anglo-French client).
- Technical Articles (various).
In all the above cases, ICONDA’s combination of Technical Sales Support experience with a defined methodology meant that we were uniquely able to assist our clients. For the same reason, we may be able to help you or put you in touch with people that can. Either way, we would be happy to hear from you.