ICONDA Solutions for the Technology Business
ICONDA Mentoring – solve immediate problems, learn and grow!
- ICONDA Mentoring is individualized Problem Solving, Learning & Development
- It’s for technology professionals whose responsibilities go way beyond technical
- It boosts effectiveness in the current role, develops skills and facilitates career choices
What are the major advantages of ICONDA Mentoring?
- It’s multidisciplinary. In addition to having domain expertise, the mentor is a qualified coach and trainer. These assets are used flexibly, wherever they can help.
- Learning and productivity are brought together. When challenges arise and the timing is right, we provide new ideas for our clients to apply and internalize.
- It’s convenient. A typical program has 8-12 one-hour sessions over 3-6 months, plus work assignments according to needs.
- For optimum results, some sessions may bring colleagues together and there may also be workshops on key topics (extra charges apply)
- Before starting an ICONDA Mentoring program, there is an interview with the mentor and the sponsor. Among other things, this allows the candidate and the mentor to check each other out – the go-ahead is a multi-person decision.
ICONDA Training – maximise the positive impact of your expertise!
- Excellence in Client Encounters
- Excellence in Professional Encounters
- Effectiveness in Difficult Client Conversations
- Effectiveness in Difficult Professional Conversations
Proven internationally with companies ranging from multinationals to bleeding edge startups, the material is original, thought-provoking and enabling, suitable for juniors and seniors alike.
Our aim is to help you achieve greater productivity, and ever more authentic and satisfying professional relationships.
Deep Knowledge, Simple Tools
Difficult Conversations of the Professional Kind helps professionals with one of the most important aspects of their work: dealing with critical situations promtly and effectively. It combines a simple flow with profound concepts.
Imagine how much time and energy you could save by improving your capabilities in this area! The conversation may be with your boss, with a peer, with team-members or with a client. Whichever it is, being able to say what's really on your mind is an invaluable skill. The tools and techniques described provide a safe way to start, allowing you to develop your own repertoire and style.
Client Encounters of the Technical Kind demystifies communication for field teams and, in doing so, renders a great service to high-tech companies. Its simple tools and processes promote productivity and effective business results. It's the ONLY product I have seen that is effective in developing the "technical sales team".
Our Latest Post
Difficult Conversations, Bridges and Trolls
Trolls are trouble when you want to cross a bridge. Especially when the bridge in question is slippery and swaying. They can takes ages to deal with and, of course, trolls present a health and safety hazard.
A Difficult Conversation is like crossing a troll bridge. The bridge itself represents the underlying, “normal” conversation, with one or two challenges and an objective of attaining something on the other side. The troll is a particularly difficult issue and our options are, broadly speaking, to run away (avoid the issue) or resort to force (escalate the issue?) or tame the troll.
Please use the information in the image opposite in order to contact us.